- This summer school accepts 30 local participants and 30 non-local participants.
- All participants are required to stay in CUHK campus. Please note, to foster interaction among participants, ALL participants (INCLUDING local Hong Kong participants) will be provided accommodation in on-campus housing, and will be expected to stay there for the duration of the Summer Course)
- Registration requires submission of a 1-page paper abstract and a poster.
- The one-page abstract may be original/unpublished, or may be already published work -- no proceedings will be generated -- this abstract is only for the purpose of participant selection.
- The poster should contain some exposition of the submitted abstract, and be related to it.
- We encourage more junior graduate students, who do not yet have original research to present at the summer school, to submit a "tutorial-style" presentation on some topic of interest to the student. If this is the case, please indicate so on both the poster and the abstract.
- Accepted participants will be notified and registered to the workshop.
- The registration fee is HKD 1500 per person.
- Financial support may be provided for participants in the form of (partial) reimbursement of registration and/or travel costs (airfare or train fare).
- Paper submission deadline: April 30, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: May 6, 2017
- Deadline to complete the registration and paying the registration fee: June 3, 2017
Submit your application form Submissions closed.
- Prepare your 1-page abstract and poster and merge them into a single pdf file. The filename should be according to the format <LASTNAME firstname>.pdf (example: JAGGI Sidharth.pdf). To merge pdf files, you can use any free online tool. Alternatively, you could use a free software like pdfsam (can be installed in Windows/Mac/Linux---click here for tutorial).
- Upload your 1-page abstract and poster here. Kindly ensure that the filename is according to the format <LASTNAME firstname>.pdf (example: JAGGI Sidharth.pdf). DEADLINE: April 30th
- Once you receive an acceptance email, you can pay the registration fee and submit the final version of your poster for printing (Details will be announced later).