- This summer school accepts 30 local participants and 30 non-local participants.
- All participants are required to stay in CUHK campus. Please note, to foster interaction among participants, ALL participants (INCLUDING local Hong Kong participants) will be provided accommodation in on-campus housing, and will be expected to stay there for the duration of the Summer Course)
- Registration requires submission of a 1-page paper abstract and a poster.
- The one-page abstract may be original/unpublished, or may be already published work -- no proceedings will be generated -- this abstract is only for the purpose of participant selection.
- The poster should contain some exposition of the submitted abstract, and be related to it.
- We encourage more junior graduate students, who do not yet have original research to present at the summer school, to submit a "tutorial-style" presentation on some topic of interest to the student. If this is the case, please indicate so on both the poster and the abstract.
- Accepted participants will be notified and will be required to register to the workshop.
- The registration fee is HKD 1500 per person.
- Financial support may be provided for participants in the form of (partial) reimbursement of registration and/or travel costs (airfare or train fare for overseas participants).
- Paper submission deadline:
May 10, 2019 May 24, 2019 May 31, 2019
- Notification of acceptance:
May 31, 2019 June 7, 2019
- Submit your application form.
- Prepare your 1-page abstract and poster and merge them into a single pdf file. The filename should be according to the format <LASTNAME firstname>.pdf (example: JAGGI Sidharth.pdf). To merge pdf files, you can use any free online tool. Alternatively, you could use a free software like pdfsam (can be installed in Windows/Mac/Linux---click here for tutorial).
- Upload your 1-page abstract and poster here. Kindly ensure that the filename is according to the format <LASTNAME firstname>.pdf (example: JAGGI Sidharth.pdf).
May 10 May 24 May 31
- Once you receive an acceptance email, you can pay the registration fee and submit the final version of your poster for printing (Details will be announced later).