- This summer school accepts 30 local participants and 30 non-local participants.
- All participants are required to stay in CUHK campus. Please note, to foster interaction among participants, ALL participants (INCLUDING local Hong Kong participants) will be provided accommodation in on-campus housing, and will be expected to stay there for the duration of the Summer Course)
- Registration requires submission of a 1-page paper abstract and a poster.
- The one-page abstract may be original/unpublished, or may be already published work -- no proceedings will be generated -- this abstract is only for the purpose of participant selection.
- The poster should contain some exposition of the submitted abstract, and be related to it.
- We encourage more junior graduate students, who do not yet have original research to present at the summer school, to submit a "tutorial-style" presentation on some topic of interest to the student.
- Accepted participants will be notified and registered to the workshop.
- The registration fee is HKD800 per person.
- Financial support may be provided for non-local participants in the form of (partial) reimbursement of travel costs (airfare or train fare).
- Paper submission deadline:
30th April 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 4th May 2015
- Deadline to complete the registration and paying the registration fee: 11th May 2015
(Reference of ISIT 2015: Notification - 31 March)